Come join the #pfpcfamily for London’s most innovative, progressive & purposeful hockey development programs.
Our Strength & Conditioning programs are designed to put full focus on the development of every athlete by first assessing the specific needs of each player. Utilizing our comprehensive, 12 stage “IGNITE 360” evaluation we are able to determine which elements require specific attention in order to develop a program suitable for your body specific needs and requirements. With full focus on fundamental elements of development, our multi phase programming approach targets: Strength, Speed, Agility, Quickness, Power, Balance, Reaction Skills, Core Stabilization, Movement Efficiency and important Recovery Methods . Our programming is based on the latest scientific research and is utilized by many of the top Strength and Conditioning Coaches in the OHL/NCAA and NHL. This programming is backed by years of scientific research, and implemented by Brent McKenzie (Owner/Head of Strength & Conditioning) with over 20 Years of professional training experience.
All of our 2017 Off Season Development programs include the following services:
- Pre Training Consultation
- PFPC Welcome Package (Shirt, “Train With A Purpose” bracelet, towel)
- 3-5 Phase Periodized Off Season Training Program
- (2x) Ignite 360 Performance Evaluation
- Postural/Movement Assessment
- Choose from Private, Partner, Small Group, or Team Options
- Customized Packages Available (1 Hour or 1.5 Hour Sessions)
- Sample Meal Planning & Recipe Suggestions
- Nutritional Information Package
- Ongoing E-mail Support & Recommendations
- ***Max 12 participants/group***
(Note: Player development is our #1 priority. our emphasis is on the implementation of effective programming and beneficial instruction for all athletes. Because of this, our programs are limited to 10 players)